100 Days 100 Courses: Drive to End Alzheimer's

100 Days 100 Courses: Drive to End Alzheimer's

B. inggris Berikan 5 contoh kalimat active dan passive past perfect

Berikan 5 contoh kalimat active dan passive past perfect

Penjelasan:

[Active Voice] She read a book in the library. (Dia membaca buku di perpustakaan)

[Passive Voice] The book is read by her in the library. (Buku dibaca olehnya di perpustakaan)

[Active Voice] My parents buy a new car this morning. (Orang tuaku membeli mobil baru pagi ini)

[Passive Voice] The new car is bought by my parents this morning. (Mobil baru dibeli orang tuaku pagi ini)

[Active Voice] My little sister ask the waiter to bring a water. (Adikku meminta pelayan untuk membawakan segelas air)

[Passive Voice] The waiter is asked by my little sister to bring a water. (Pelayan dimintai adikku untuk membawakan segelas air)

[Active Voice] Gembul eat fried rice in the moring. (Gembul makan nasi goreng pagi ini)

[Passive Voice] Fried rice is ate by gembul in the morning. (Nasi goreng dimakan Gembul pagi ini)

[Active Voice] I ride a bike when she run next to me. (Aku mengendarai sepeda saat dia berlari di sebelahku)

[Passive Voice] The bike is rode by me when she run next to me. (Sepeda dikendarai olehku saat dia berlari di sebelahku)

[Active Voice] Bambang wash that friuts in the river. (Bambang mencuci buah-buahan di sungai)

[Passive Voice] That fruits are washed by Bambang in the river. (Buah-buahan dicuci bambang di sungai

[answer.2.content]